Grievance.

When you lose a loved one, how do you recover? How do you tell your family that everything is going to be okay, and that they're no longer in pain? How does someone do this when they're hurting too?

Losing those people who hold the family together is the most painful thing, I never understood loss until i started to get older, i didn't understand funerals and wakes, or why we had them. I didn't get why people were sad when someone passed away, because i never felt them go. My only answer for that is when that persons body is no longer in use, it doesn't mean they're gone. As long as you continuously love someone, and never forget them, they don't go anywhere. They live on in your heart and everybody else's forever.

I cannot put into words what i really want to say, but writing is the only way i can really talk about it. When someone passes, a thing i need to remember is not to feel bad that i didn't get to see them every second of every day, even if it's been a few years, that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. Family know you care, and they love you forever even when you can't see them. You love each other regardless of mistakes, and bad things you say out of anger. Something that my family is good at, is coming together. We have so many generations within us, and we all stick together in hard times, and in times of loss and i love that.

It is never a goodbye, it's just a see you soon.

If any of my family are reading this,
I love you.



And I love you, Auntie Nancy.
Rest In Peace.
Xoxox

Comments

Popular Posts